Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Stereo Converter/adapter Handmade

new niece I think there

For if, one by Teresa's sister and another by my brother. Because of my sister is born and look forward to our trip to Mexico to meet him. About the road trip but I have muyyy very overwhelmed. We still have to wait for a trial by a car accident and then my wife's dual nationality. Bone that November will be due on Mexican soil and I can not wait to get off the plane and say "hiiiiiijoleeeeeeee." What is worse I will take leave my mutts here. Not given to me wanting to take me with me but I gradually are taking the idea of \u200b\u200bthe head, but I do not want to leave here, but be with my parents, but ......
Well today I said my brother called me to say my sister is in the hospital and Jorge (Huey says his brother) is born. Although I with my brother is a somewhat distant relationship (I'll say it that way) to their children want. Nephews I love them as they are and if it is true that I would like things changed. Anyway today I'm going to meet another bug, I'll see your brother tells me, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment