Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cervical Position Five Days Before Period

weekend. Mala leche

has passed everything. We took a season fabric, smoke and especially bad malaise, but speaking people understand the truth we have much love to give.
This weekend we decided to go to see my bugs (nephews) that I have abandonaoooo. As for the ñajos we just wanted to go to the playground, with 30 degrees in the shade, in the countryside where no shadow or anything.



The girl who wanted to skate, children who wanted to play with the rackets, dogs that my wife wanted to run and which Labordeta and his country in the backpack I wanted to climb the hill and back down. Total I stayed with the three teaching children to skate and controlling the other two whirlpools. Tired of roller blades and decided to play hide and English and a long time since I laughed so much. The girl was tired and that why not play hide and asked English.



From there we went home to continue playing, because of course the parents do not have time for it and whether it is best nanny than with her. We put on four to play the legendary game of "operator" and see children of three years with tiny tweezers trying to remove a plastic bone is great, bite your tongue, use your fingers and of course you try to cheat. They are twin boys three years and girls has and seven. The twins are night and day, one is a brutote eat you with kisses as soon as you see, is very vacilón but also very willing to help in whatever it is, he always works and always want to be doing something, not for, is love. And the other is a bit more delicate, in fact he says he is a girl, a princess, who has dressed and that he has no breasts, your nipples. Anyway, I see it coming, my mother sees it coming and my wife also is coming but the father does not like such things, I mean. And my poor baby is oblivious to everything that involves becoming so. Ya, I know they're going to tell me what the whole world, is very small yet, but I see him come by your sensitivity, their positions and not, as many things. I'll be here for whatever the need, I'll be good for all my nephews course, as I said in another post. But he has everything that I break out laughing every time he gets to say those things.



At night we had to go and the little one was sad, I'll always want to come with us and gets so poor is that their nanny is really cool lol.

decided we had to give us some air because we are starting to moth-eaten, so we went to our Mexican restaurant in the district of Chueca "the two soloists, as is everybody cows, and we ate some Nacho, tacos and ceviche that was muerteeeeeeeeeee. From there we went to the center where he was a sleepless night in Madrid. We saw Super Mario Bros and his colleague Luigi jumping from the balconies of the Plaza Vazquez de Mella, we also saw huge swings, the great highway llenisisisisisima of people, actions of people dancing and singing, etc..


zumito
And then a cool and Pa home. All this meeting the three o'clock. And I'm Agustito Sunday because the air has given me is to spend all day at home very sick. So at least we have gone from little walk, see a movie now, tumbaditas on the couch and then for another short walk around here. That it is perreandooooooooooooooooo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment