Friday, September 3, 2010

Famous New Baby Congratulations Quotes

Ya, yaaaaa, yaaaa

I've written a few sentences and I did not like, delete.
I'm going to write for sure after a few lines back to erase, especially because the girls "Pepa_Carlota" want to upgrade. Well if it lasts and do not delete the entry you can read something ...

not very well tell you that my life ultimately comes down to take a routine everyday and everyday that I am holding out for long.
I have already looking forward to December because that means vacation. We want to go to Mexico every month, to spend Christmas with the family of T. And hopefully come soon because I have really wanted to get there. Go to the beach, swell to taquitos, all in the middle of December, juas juas juasssss.
From what I have nothing to gain is to ride a plane. If it is true that the first few times I rode I loved but now is not the same.
I think I lost that "feeling" that "flow", that "mojo" (by austin powers) for things that involve some risk. Since very small I loved to fly (the most was the condor in xD amusement park).
Go to the amusement park and ride more laps in what was for me to give you an adrenaline rush, to see those people as white as the foam down and run to throw up behind the fences, I laughed of course, was how to succeed and think Jeeee I do not pass those things (with cockiness).
And now I see that I have to catch a flight that is not cuantoscagoentó ... Km altitude and I have to be embedded in a seat where it is only half a person, that if, as a hobbit, ... where you get to eat the food of the Smurfs, who to go to the bathroom you have to jump over people like a minefield, and the distance between Mexico and Spain 9079km is about ... that is, gives me time to see me the trilogy Lord of the Rings, the Star Wars and even all the programs of local cinema ... Of course, everyone knows that planes only make you such films as "Live", "Flight 666", "Snakes on a Plane", etc ...

Let the adrenaline as I'm up now is when I go up and down the escalators of a shopping center, because nothing attracts me up on airplanes, but I think I can skate pedals reach Mexico, so that garlic and water. Everything is to spend the whole month of December showering in the beach and extending a little while Summer's you who read me are you still the little nose as reindeer, juas juas.
I hope all that is true, because if I get work because I have to stay here and my wife have to go alone, and neither want that. We'll see how things come out, see what I mind waiting Grrrrr.

Well, that's now in what most think, in a change of scenery a bit because we often Anita. In short, everything has to change yaaaaaa.

Another issue that would put the other day, that has nothing to do with what I have told you to ask you now is that lesbian movie (I do not like the sound of the truth) I like the most?? I've seen a few and I like most. But one I think cool is "Nina's Heavenly Delights." Of course, "Red Roses" which I love.

Well I have mixed a bit this entry, is a hodgepodge of everything a little but that at least update and did not scold me, jijijiji. And another thing .... Where is everybody?? Because no published nothing ????? The clouds that smell? Girls
matojooooooooo leave behind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment