Friday, September 10, 2010

Interactive Game For English

maybe ....

After a week of m. ......... it touches the weekend.
is increasingly uphill makes me whole. And I have a carrot and sand. I guess it's because I need to disconnect from everything. I would love to put your head in the sand like ostriches, between one thing and another I have fed me xD.
This weekend we have to go to see a test of agility in which I compete, something that bothers me but such is life no?. Later in the afternoon to go see her nephews, that I have mono because they have gone to live elsewhere and are missing. And then on Sunday I hope to do something different because if I'm not going to be like the squirrel that the announcement of mixed which is dissected, hehe. Arrrrgggg
and am now very bad temper, but quiet so as not to exploit those who do not deserve it. It is difficult to control that because otherwise I who are giving me cuddles. What I tell you, a carrot and sand. I think I'm hormonal. Forgiven for ayssssss plate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment