Friday, February 11, 2011

Sprint Free Ringer Coupon



Well girls, yesterday we were in the doctor and this is what happened: We

the primary care physician that my wife was looking a little thing consultation, and that she had since have to derive a gynecologist, and when going to the appointment I will tell the doctor that I have been researching and reading a lot and that the law says that we have the same right to make use of assisted reproduction by the Social Security ( printed papers with the law in his hand haha).
To which she replied yes, that is true, that after us there last year estubiesemos telling the project we had in mind as she has been asking and investigating to see if we can or not.

then says, wait a moment
going to do something, I'll give you a flyer to the gynecologist ........ (I do not remember the name) that is very nice, I know, I'll talk to her to explain, moreover, that it bears the assisted reproduction. She will have to make a phone call next week to give you the quote, and I say that is very nice and certainly helps you. I'll take care talk to her.
I stare at my wife ojiplática, and my girl want to laugh until I dodged the look, jajajajaja.
When we left the office was hallucinating and told me: And if you knew why not call us? We ended up laughing, hahaha. Everything was very fast, fluid, normal.
Well here's the thing, to wait turn, luckily this week call us and we do. Hopefully the gynae is nice as we say our Betty (and called my girl to our family doctor) XD. And hopefully this is fast because it will give me a patatus when we start all over. This girl is the gateway to our project.
continue ......

also COGAM tell you that I called gave me documentation, clinical information, come many things yet nothing, poor people hardly know anything about social security, in fact told me that unless you had a problem of reproduction is almost impossible for you to make an IAD for SS
In Galehi told me that if you can, the law says yes but it all depends on the turns that make you give. And please do that as they had no information that if we got something for us to be telling you if we had no problem to help couples tantaaaaas there called. As you can see there is much misinformation and we have to open the closure a little to help those who come after.

I hope everything goes well and not cost us much. I am telling you this week and see what happens .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment