Monday, February 7, 2011

Jt Tac-5 Recon Manual

fertility problems.

For just have the little theme. I wrote last week COGAM and I have the answer. I commented that:

"Social Security will only be included in a program of insemination if you had a problem of infertility, for it would you try and if all is well because you do not include. Well, then what you would is a private clinic , we have referred, an IVI (Valencia Infertility Institute) is free http://www.ivi.es/ the first consultation and will inform the entire process. "


We return to the starting point in all the sites tell us the same, I mean my doctor was telling the truth. Well, then do not quite understand the thing here in Madrid. It seems to me that saving is going to play well for this project. You told us in the mail some to another clinic as "Fiv", "Procea Tec", "Ginimed Clinic," "CEFER and Chiron" that make the method clothes (it sure is a paste), finally, that Social Security no nothing. While on the other hand it is literally telling us that we are only included in the program if the pregnant woman had a fertility problem, to which I reply that ten years and we trying to hear .... they do not get it XD.
Joking aside, we've got to get going because this is beginning to despair, hahaha.
As well there is the issue, if you do not have reproductive problems, nothing. To see how we assemble it .... We have to convince the doctor.
I'm beginning to rave, I think I have to look at clinic and at which you think is the best you ???....

0 comments:

Post a Comment