Sunday, February 6, 2011

No One Knows What Jesus Looked Like

The genie of the lamp.

is amazing the ability of children to think things over time, so far.
My 8 year old niece surprises me more each day. He told me yesterday that the other day at her school they put a period in his notebook that said ... If we find a genie in a lamp that I wish would you ask?

I assumed that the answer would be ... some Hello Kitty (of course), a set of makeup, even something for his brothers, but no, she did not seek any material, not a single toy.

wanted a cousin of his fathers, that what we want is that their fathers they had a baby. O_O I was dumb-faced, and says the hotshot, when we get home I showed the book .... XD (Me the comooooooooo) Andé Well there all day thinking and thinking I have to fulfill the dream of a girl of eight years ;-)) hehe.
On the other hand the smaller of the twins also told me that his brother Nico had no more to bother as he was in the guts that gave him his hand and cried, and my I love talking to them and have a good conversation as if they grew as I began to ask questions :
----------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------
Me: And you you saw when you were in Mommy's tummy ??....

El: Well, nothing, nothing is visible ...

ME: But then as you knew it was your brother there? ..

He: Because I was in the head XD ...

ME: And what was inside mommy's tummy? The

: There was food, when Mom gave us the food eaten by the gut (I increasingly more and more eyes open).

Me: And who came first in the mom's belly? The

: I left the last one (is true), opened a zipper and I saw a woman, and then zipping mom (that I think he told otherwise they do not give credit).
------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------- Anyway, if you have not much capacity to invent things or what, but my sister says that he has not said anything, so I do not think this child, every day makes me more amazed.

Well this weekend I've put Pancha wider than with my children, not when I have mine.

other hand I have written to tell COGAM to see if you give me info about what social security but have not answered, I will wait to see what they say and if not, go in person. My mujééé of not wanting to hear about the issue now is that it gives me to watch that with the baby, and I would encantaaaaaaaaaa. Hopefully soon the genie lamp grant us the desire to my niece and her tatas lol. And you that I
contais?.

0 comments:

Post a Comment