Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What Shiny Pokemon Can U Get On Silver

Holit


Since last post not that have been through so much the truth, but promised never to leave this such as a ball passing through the desert ....
Pride Day was for me a little roll. For years I've been enjoying the pride and parade. But this year I have made my friends and my girl's 13-14.Y all for football. I'm that anti football if I have to see what I see, but one "sacrifice the pride of football? No way, ditaaa SEAA.
Well there had me in a bar full of guys weary, some abandoned by her aunt appointment (LogroƱo, lol) and we were going crazy panda. Luckily my friend rescued me coming to Laredo, which after ten years we have known and see in person first, and we better.
The first time I did see in the bar but the second she and I stayed out because there was no one else. When he finished we went to eat something and when I say all this tired and wants to go, including my wife, my face imagine circumstances. Arrrrggggg, which kick in the gut. For that, I hump the pride, now that if, for next year they learn.

We are now in process of change, we moved. We have to move house and we have found a new cave, but with more light. Where we lived we had to turn the light up in summer. But I think now we will not have to do more. The bad thing is that it has no balcony or patio but hey, I'll get used. Ojala and soon we begin to turn the tide and we can get into a house for us because it moves to hire do not like it, puts me in a bad mood. This week I think we started moving boxes, we are now invaded by the carton.
I was out working on a new month, it's something with the things now as I think I'm singing in the teeth because in a year I only worked 15 days and two hours, two hours rather not tell a rash me, hahaha.
the evenings I'm teaching the dog and I love education because I see progress in my little ones, I'm with three cachorretes, a border collie, a cocker and a westy, are great all three.
For that, we have to change some things now that we make the change from home, any idea to get good vibes for the house? I want to start off right.
T. is trying to make changes too, is trying to stop smoking and at least it has lowered the amount of nicotine sticks and I'm happy about it, but still has a tough job to do that I already did at the time. Now I quit smoking about four years and is the best I've ever done in my life. Also if we want to have children because, as we prefer that are free of smoke.
We are making progress but very very slowly, this despair to anyone because you never see things right but I guess that is the situation for everyone. I know from now on everything will be better. Baby you'll see how everything is stable.
And I think for now nothing more to tell. We also planned to go to Mexico to visit my mother and other family, poor estubo Malito and need to see your daughter. We do not know is if I can accompany you, but I hope so. Well girls as I have told you a little more. I guess for the next post I'll think of something more interesting but that's when we're moved.
Good summer to all that go out, have fun a lot to good ends soon and you to stay and because many small swimming pool, punish you that haseeeee mushaaa stalled. A big kiss them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment