Monday, August 16, 2010

Topographic Survey Specification

update Monday. Hello

Well, we're done. But have blown over. What a move, my mother.
We lasted a week moving furniture and other belongings. And all the move it has made our little Ford Fiesta, the pellet did not know what he could, hahaha.
Boxes, boxes and more boxes. A mess and the amount of things we've thrown away, it seemed that we had the Diogenes syndrome. We had to throw things
old to let in new and good things. And finally are getting to know a neighbor installed and laughing with strange people who live around here. Our dogs
is costing them adapt a little, the poor first day freak out, think they were in a hotel or something.
With the move also came to us ugly, my mother was Malita with a kind of cold that filled the entire face, poor me has been really bad, I've never seen suffering like that, it is strong or less is what it always wants to look and this time has given him a good punch KO that has left at times. Now it works better but still hurts. And I love her so much that I ached to see it my way. And my poor father, his back has not left much rest do not, also had to be bad.
I have spent as a month and a half with a twitch in the eye that looked like the eye of Mister potato all day up and down, and tell my wife .... a morning crossing a zebra crossing gave him a blow a truck ... nothing serious, just a pain in the wrist, which only lasted a few days, and the guy went rogue. Menudo susto gave me when I called the poor over the phone, I was very nervous because of that bastard. And a few little things you better not tell you because otherwise it will seem that radio program where they have their sentences.
What I said in previous posts, we have cast the evil eye or ????....
As much as I try to be positive the prime destination a little more every day shit.

But I love my new life, my new home and will come a new direction for both of us. My wife and I are on the same line but sometimes it gets a little sad ... is willing to cross the pond to see his family and this is very very very slow.
few days ago I returned to talk about the children, I told him that dream seemed a little sparse, distant, but she told me to take seriously what I would say. As we returned to Mexico, we would have to start raising serious about having children and that her mother wanted to meet her grandchildren, because she is afraid to pass the time and the day will come too late. To which I put arrrrrrrrggggggggg face can not be me my Chikitin are changing. All content
wish I had and I have to be mom is becoming reality. Before he could not raise the issue and now she pulls it out. And it makes me immensely happy. Desires that I have also have it that means that we reach.
Well no more I'm bored, I have a day quite rare, it is because even today the sun is not out here. Already running out the summer, good weather, which makes even cold hehe, and now we have just the fruits and vegetables from our garden, tomatoes swelling hear that ....
I said, goodbye to all those who read us. Ahhh that procrastination ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment