Tuesday, November 2, 2010

House Cleaning Slogan

of luck. Beware

Hello little girl.

I have good news and finally after almost a year and a half since I found gigs. And I thank him hump because they should be. Not the gigs of my life, even this well paid, but at least I get for rent, hahaha.
In Mexico nothing. The idea is crappy because we do not really know how we are working the case, our attorney and the last hearing with the judge as we left a bitter taste in the throat that hallucinate. La tipa a nasty kind that do not f. .. or not taking all-bran. Total now is to wait for the woman he pleases to decide if the damage corresponds to the amount payable by the insurer contrary. We have to wait until next year or my woman to travel alone, Puaaajjj ....
Now wait, to expect more, and we for two years and it does not end, we have hartĂ­simas. I hope things continue to change because we see the day of at least going to tell to the IAD. People do not stop having babies and we do not stop we are seeing them drool, lol.
For the above, we already have toil and at least see a ray of light.
This weekend I have a championship with my perrunillas Agility, which are the joy of Eeehh screwed up. Let's see if we bring a rod and we trofeillo home. We will spend great because there will be enough joke, and best of all is being done in Madrid, near Alcalá de Henares, if you fancy seeing some four dogs and two legs jumping obstacles hahaha.

How about your Halloween? Ours was great. We dressed up and laughed as ever hurt me to the gut. I upload some pics to laugh, haha. Do not tell who is who ..... Wife and I stayed celebrating the birthday of a friend and it was hilarious.

One of the two


That picture by god ...




Anda ....



Well until next post ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment