Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fees For Eye Exam At Shopko



Hi all. I'm here again. We've been sick boy
. With a super-duper trancazo fact we have not yet released. And we know who passed it to whom. He first started the computer, something else caught a virus and almost the palm, hahahaha. Thus began T. and then me. Let chain here we go .... :-( (We

nerve, nerve muyyy. Since we only have one week to give us the verdict on whether we will or not we go to Mexican. WCO Ayy I have wanted to go on and off, I need more than ever.
My poor mother does nothing but ask if it is safe to go there. And I do not know for sure though because I have a hunch that if. That this Christmas the spent across the pond. I have and desire to do compritas to lead. This will take only mountain backpacks, large. The other times we pack up and not so. This month we

celebrations, on the one hand meets Teresa, which is this Thursday. And as long as not to miss the custom not to do. I want to prepare something and not that. I admit suggestions ... XD
the other hand this day 20 since we celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary and for this if I want to do something but do not know if we can finally, I will tell you.

We have no news on the front. Feel like time goes fast because I agobiadita and above begin to see light that from that speaking, jejeje.
Although not written in your blogs I have been reading. We have the Wii and from there I've been connecting. I follow, I have plenty of service with the family blogger.
chikillas Well, Here we not??

0 comments:

Post a Comment