Saturday, April 3, 2010

Conair Steam Straight Conair Steam Straightener?

usefully Reserved

time ago I had the original idea nothing (I guess more people will have occurred like) Camstudio combine with all Magic Workstation wanted to upload useful content on Internet Magic. The idea, as I say, not very original, we have people such as Mike Flores recording games on Magic Online to explain the workings of a deck.

What is Camstudio? For which it is unaware, there are programs that let you record your desktop, very useful when developing, for example, tutorials on management of certain programs, in addition to many other uses. Of course there will be other programs, this is one of the best known and is free. The idea is, as I think it has become clear, record your games on MWS, so that you can hang the most useful or interesting in a hosting service such as YouTube videos.



personally am not a big fan of MWS and I felt like I never do, partly because they rarely find anything original in my games. However, lately I've rethought this thanks to Youtube channel a user of The Source , ForbiddianSC , which shows several videos about a White Fish Blue American forum have called UW Tempo but it really is a kind of Wayfarer.dec. I was wandering interested in a deck that a priori seems pretty crappy, but some top 8 has been already, and eyeing the first harness I found a link to these videos. I found fantastic, because in half an hour has seen many moves of the deck played relatively well, besides being the videos commented by the author, pointing out several errors and decisions. I do not mean that the items are copies, in fact in some games the opponents do not seem too concerned, but that does not detract a great value to the material uploaded to the channel.

course, with times in the MWS pitching some, it is not unreasonable to record some and upload one sided game that is interesting, even if errors. The earlier videos are stuck with audio comments authors, but you can add your own comments in Youtube or whatever. If anyone is encouraged to let us know, as I one of these days I start to record. Personally I think it can be just as useful or more recordings of games and for a reasonable price of 0 €. Of course, if one day you give to this, always remember to ask permission to your opponents, though, of course, what he is doing this with friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment