Monday, February 15, 2010

Vintage Body Shoper Milena Velba

[Article] Bant Survival by JACO



'm crippled, Monday through Wednesday and person I am not going to cost me update the blog in those days, and I'm very fair time (although there is always time to do the monkey Photoshop) . Still would not fail to note the great gigs that has stuck with his series JACO article on Bant Survival in the website / blog Pataners Team. Very good articles, 100% recommended. As a writer I must admit that there are many hours. Without really wanted to comment much more florid of this work, I leave the links and go to bed (I should get a Twitter account to warn of such important things) :

Focus on Legacy - Constructing Bant Survival
Focus on Legacy - Playing
Survival Bant Focus on Legacy - Alternative Sideboarding Bant With Survival

0 comments:

Post a Comment