Friday, June 26, 2009

Kate's Playground Barefoot



In just a few months (less than 2) have been killed several people "famous"


- Kwai Chang Kane (click ridiculous tattoo of nipple):



- Farrah "nipples "hard" Fawcett



- Michael Jackson

... as I did not find any pictures of shirtless Michael Janet put the ... after being


family and post now ... between the three the most ridiculous is the leading David Carradine. That sex with asphyxia does not strike me as more flavorful (or will not it??)

But anyway ... with these recent deaths that have occurred we have forgotten for a while the conflict in Iran (vote by vote!) the mess between national political parties and that "I have to see if the beans are not burned." I love how we live distracted from reality. Certainly I

cancel my vote because I find it quite tasty (or is it not??)

0 comments:

Post a Comment